DFA Rice Presents: The Big D(esign) Challenge!
Design For America Rice proudly presents The Big Design Challenge aka THE BIG D.
THE BIG D:
- Meet/mingle with other creativity-driven students
- Learn about the DFA design process (human-centered design) and how to apply it to solve community issues
- Work with a team against other teams to attack the Design Challenge (Face the D!)
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Dr. Kirsten Ostherr (media scholar, design thinker, intriguingly innovative individual)
- Pitch workshop presented by SPOCO
- FREE DINNER (FREE CHIPOTLE AND PIZZA!!)
- Win prize$! (ENOUGH JERRYBUILT AND TIFF’S TREATS TO LAST YOU FOR WEEKS)
Finish the school year strong by participating for a chance to win cash and raffle prizes! All while learning about the human-centered design, listening to a keynote speaker, learning from SpoCo, and having fun.
For more information and to RSVP, go to: